I feel old.
New Years pics - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=80683&l=72637&id=648025360
Robbed off Emma:
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
A bunch of stuff from the previous post.
Lived with my dad
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year??
I didn't make any last year, so yes, yes I did keep them. I might join a gym, but otherwise I'm happy enough as I am.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Uh... Scotland? Another year gone, didn't go away as ever :p
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
A mortgage. In my dreams I know (esp in London) but I still want one :(
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 16th - Muse at Wembley
Phil's bday in May - first time I went out properly, and in a dress no less. Before then I was trouser girl.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Passing my 5 month review at Accenture with 3 'Exceeds Expectations' I guess.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I fail at nothing! NOTHING! I don't know. Probably my insufferable crazy which rears its head every so often...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had a fever, which reminded me how having a temperature at the time freaking sucks. Beyond that, nope.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I didn't buy much - either my Zen or my pretty skirt which I paid £50 but was tagged at £540.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Nichola's is the only person I can think of, and that's only because she didn't break up with Phil properly...
14. Where did most of your money go?
Tube fare, alcohol, food.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Muse, going out in fancy dress.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
The Killers - Mr Brightside
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Hard to say
ii. thinner or fatter? No idea, probably fatter
iii. richer or poorer? Richer (payday - my fav day of the month)
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Revision for my 2nd year exams.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
2007 was in London with dad/stepmum, 2008, who knows...
[no 21] EXCEPT ME BABY!
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Nope, but I did fall out of it.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Two stupid girls from work irritate the shit out of me, but I don't hate them...
26. What was the best book you read?
Harry Potter 7, and only because it was the *only* book I read...
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
To embrace all music where I like the sound, rather than judge based on artist. Also Drum 'n' Bass. Pendulum <3
28. What did you want and get?
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Nothing really stands out. Superbad is the only film I can remember seeing :s
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 20, I saw Handel's Messiah (tradition...) with my Mum, Ray and Rob (who fell asleep) and then we went out for dinner. It was a bit mediocre really...
32. What is one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I don't know - everything that's happened affected me in some way or other, and I like who and where I am now, so nothing.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
So personal noone else would probably wear it...
34. What kept you sane?
My friends <3
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Bush being a cock no doubt...
37. Who did you miss?
Rob, at times.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
People at work - Tony/Ralph etc.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
Working isn't so bad, a routine helps.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Coming out of my cage
And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss
It was only a kiss
Now I'm falling asleep
And she's calling a cab
While he's having a smoke
And she's taking a drag
Now they're going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it's all in my head
But she's touching his chest now
He takes off her dress now
Let me go
I just can't look
It's killing me
And taking control